I’m pleased to announce that Seth Resler, the creator and organizer of the Taste Trekkers Food & Travel Expo in Providence, RI has offered up a FREE pair of tickets for a lucky Man Fuel reader and guest to attend! The tickets work for the Saturday, October 4th and Sunday, October 5th events only (not the Friday Industry Day).
This is the second annual Taste Trekkers Food and Travel Expo in Providence, RI. Last year was so successful with food sampling from all over the world and impressive guest speakers (such as former RI resident and Master Chef, Matthew Jennings) that the Expo has returned for another year! The Expo is a haven for anyone who loves food and travel. More specifically, the Expo helps people discover travel ideas and how best to travel while simultaneously sampling the best foods on the way. I am personally attending the Expo this year and I think you should too. Here is an excerpt about the Expo:
Taste Trekkers returns to Rhode Island to show passionate foodies how to explore the world through cuisine. It brings together chefs, farmers, wineries, brewers, food tour operators, and other artisanal food producers from different regions. Sample foods from different places, learn the culinary history of different regions, and gain practical tips for planning your own foodie vacation.
Watch this video to learn more about the Expo from last year:
If you want to purchase tickets, you can do that by clicking this link:
Complimentary tickets for Industry Day can be requested at:
- Industry Day: Free (by invitation only)
- Foodie Day ($50, $65 day of)
- Scavenger Hunt ($10, $5 with Saturday ticket)
FREE Pair of Tickets
If you’d like a chance to win FREE tickets to the 2014 Taste Trekkers Food & Travel Expo on October 4th – 5th then just follow the rules at the bottom of this post and fill out the form below! Check back to see who wins!
For a SECOND chance to win make sure to tweet the following on twitter:
I want #FREE tickets to the @TasteTrekkers Food & Travel Expo in Providence, RI! @Man_Fuel has tickets to give away! http://wp.me/p2Cz2j-1kq
Rules and Disclaimers:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to win;
- You may enter to win the tickets for a friend or family member as long as both you and the other person are 18 years of age or older;
- The pair of tickets will only be issued in one person’s name, at which point they are non-transferable;
- The tickets are only valid for Saturday, October 4 and Sunday, October 5, 2014;
- The giveaway will run from September 10, 2014 through 5:00 PM EST on September 25, 2014;
- The winner will be chosen only from valid submissions;
- You accept that due to personal or electronic failures, some submissions may not be delivered properly;
- Duplicate form submissions will not be counted;
- Entrants must submit valid names (as shown on a Driver’s Licence);
- Entrants must provide a valid email address for contact purposes;
- To claim the pair of tickets, you must respond to any communications about the contest, no later than September 25, 2014 at 11:59 PM;
- Winners may not elect to supplement the prize in any way; and
- By entering the contest/giveaway, you agree to indemnify (hold blameless) Man Fuel – a food blog, its owner, contributors, and anyone else directly associated with this blog (“Man Fuel”) from any issues, complications, claims, or damages of any kind that may occur from your participation in this promotion/giveaway/contest and/or your attendance of the event. Should the giveaway become unavailable for any reason, or complications arise on the day of the event, you agree that you will not hold Man Fuel responsible. Man Fuel reserves the right to modify, ammend, or change contest rules in order to address any issues or complications that may arise.