This giveaway has ended.
Congratulations to our winner, Stephanie!
Check back for more giveaways in the future or subscribe to the blog to get updates.
It’s time for another giveaway! This time Home Is A Kitchen has the opportunity to partner with Food Truck Festivals of America, which is bringing the Newport Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival to Fort Adams in Newport, Rhode Island on Saturday, May 18, 2019.
One lucky person could win FOUR (4) General Admission Tickets and FORTY (40) Truck Bucks to spend on delicious food at any of the food trucks! All you need to do is enter using the form below. Make sure to provide your email so we can contact you in case you win and subscribe to the blog to get a whopping 15 entries just like that! The giveaway will run from Wednesday, May 8th until Sunday, May 12th and a winner will be announced the following day.
Check out the lineup of Food Trucks and Craft Beer Companies attending the festival below. More vendors may get added the closer we get to the 18th. I’ll be there! Will you?
Home Is A Kitchen’s Newport Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival 2019 Giveaway
The Food Truck Lineup:
- Trolley Dogs – Natick, MA – gourmet, loaded hot dogs, fries, & lemonade
- Shishkaberrys – Shrewsbury, MA – chocolate covered strawberries & bananas
- GottaQ BBQ – Cumberland, RI – fall-off-the-bone BBQ
- Binge BBQ – Newport, RI – grilled BBQ
- Riceburg – Boston, MA – Asian fusion
- Da Bomb Truck – Boston, MA – sweet & savory, stuffed bombs
- Local Scoop (VIP dessert truck) – Cape Cod, MA ice cream
- Reds – Warren, RI – cheesesteaks, fries, fried chicken, & more
- Dinora’s Catering – Providence, RI – Salvadoran and Mexican cuisine
- Moyzilla – Boston, MA – dumplings and Asian comfort food
- The Whoo(pie) Wagon – Topsfield, MA – homemade whoopie pies
- Birds Nest – Hudson, MA – fired manicotti, fried ravioli, mozzarella sticks, steak & cheese egg rolls
- Hometown Poke – Providence, RI – rice and salad poke bowls
- Jerry’s Pastries – Fried dough, funnel cake, fried oreos, twinkies, chili fries, clam cakes, and drinks
- Poppy’s Waffles – Providence, RI – sweet and savory waffles
- Mike’s Clam Jam – Wells, ME fresh clams
- Captain Marden’s – Wellesley, MA – seafood
- Macray’s Seafood – Tiverton, RI – seafood
- Canterbury Kettle Corn – Canterbury, CT – kettle corn and cheddar popcorn
- Kowloon Mobile- Saugus, MA – Chinese
- Sarcastic Sweets – Providence, RI cupcakes and cookies
- Clyde’s Cupcakes- Exeter, NH – cupcakes
- The Bacon Truck – Charlestown, MA – bacon everything
- The Greek Village – Greek cuisine
- Patruno’s Place – Hartford, CT – sandwiches
- Macarollin’- Rochester, NY – gourmet mac & cheese
- Incred-A-Bowl – Rhode Island – burrito bowl, korean beef, and chicken bacon mac & cheeseFriskie Fries – Providence, RI – gourmet fries
- La Forge – Newport, RI – modern American
The Brewery Lineup (more coming)
- Toppling Goliath
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids
- Citizen Cider
- Great Divine
- Wine – red & white
- Jack’s Abby
- Lord Hobo
- Down the Road
- Mighty Squirrel
- Exhibit A
- Zero Gravity
- 21st Amendment
Sign up to receive email updates about:
- Original recipes, restaurant reviews, travel;
- Giveaways / Free Stuff / Promotions; and
- Product Reviews.
No spam. Just real updates.
Please support the blog through these social media channels as well:
I love Newport! I went there twice with the Navy to work security for the naval War College graduation.
Yes, it’s beautiful down there!